Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Family Hike

So I thought it would be a good idea to take a family hike one afternoon at Cherry Hill near Scout Mountain.  It was pretty, we saw lots of water and we spent time as a family. HOWEVER, the bugs killed us.  We started running back due to all the bugs that just ate us alive.  I'm a little nervous about the ward camp out this year because it's at Scout Mountain and bugs love to feed on me.





Proof! That I was there. 

1 comment:

Scott Crawford said...

My family growing up had a similar story. After following a mile long hike we decided the bugs were going to kill us. We finished the last half mile because we thought it was closer than it was and we wanted to have something to show for it. There was no choice at the end but to walk all the way back. Afterwards we regretted it and lathered on the bug bite creme.