The trains in Iowa are pretty cool looking and my dad has a very fancy camera now. So, when he saw this engine in the hills crossing an interesting bridge, he took a great picture and put it on canvas for Robert. Grampa was able to show it to Robert in Iowa, so Robert knows who made and gave it to him (then it was shipped to us, which the kids love getting mail.)
I also found a yellow RR crossing sign on Amazon for $13 that I will get soon (my personal money doesn't stretch as much as I want it too). It seems like I've posted about his room a lot and for some strange reason it keeps changing. In a month, it has already been rearranged since Hannah is in a toddler bed and we put the crib in Robert's room. (Hannah isn't supposed to be in a big girl bed until she's three but this arrangement has solved our sleeping problems).
No comments:
Post a Comment