Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ross Water Park

Hailey's friend Tanner, had his 5th birthday party at Ross water park.  They have Monday Nights half price so we went for the birthday party and we went the following Monday (which is their last Monday before they close).  So the pictures are from both events. 
Here's Hannah waiting to go back in after the life guards do their hourly check. 
 Robert and Hannah love the kiddie area.  They were all over the place and kept me pretty busy. I mainly followed Hannah around.
 Robert loved controlling the water.

 Hannah knew no limits and would frequently bend her knees so the water was just below her chin.

Robert also enjoyed the water slide and went down tons. Hannah and Hailey only did the slide once.

Hailey enjoyed Daddy time in the lazy river.  When I went to join them, Robert just wanted me to hold him and help him swim area.  Though no one liked him kicking around, it helps me feel better about the $40 spent for swim lessons.  I hope they don't lose their enthusiasm for swimming during the fall and winter.

No comments: