It's a little crazy having two birthdays next to each other. So on Thursday, Dec 15th, Nate and I went out on a date. Then on Friday we had a double birthday party.
Here is Hannah's side.
Here is Nate's side.I got a fun princess banner and center piece, and a 30's center piece.
After pizza, Hannah opened her presents first.
She got a princess chair from gramma and grampa.Her own Mr. Potato Head from us.
Food from Aunt Darlene.
Baby doll accessories from gramma and grampa.
An ABC noisy dinosaur from us.
Nate got candy (Mike and Ike) from Robert. We were at the store getting Nathan's birthday card and Robert said that he wanted to get daddy candy for his birthday.
A computer battery from me.And a card from me. Nathan also got birthday money from mom and dad to get new job-getting shoes.
Then we had cake. Hannah had a German chocolate cake.
She hard a hard time with blowing the candles out.Nathan had a BTS cake with the other half of the German chocolate cake.
Hannah actually blew out Nathan's candles.
I am so thankful to have both Nathan and Hannah in our family. It was a great party to celebrate them both.
1 comment:
and I thought we had birthdays close together. what fun
Post a Comment