Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Dresses and Christmas projects

These are the cute little name plates that I made for Ryan and Kim's kids. It was helpful to have my mom describe how their rooms were decorated since I've never been to their house before.

 Then I made these capes for Lizzy and Jordan.



 Another fun things about the presents is that Hailey helped me write the names on the tags. So all the presents she did, Hailey wrote her own name as the person that the presents were from.

Here's my attempt at getting pictures of the kids Christmas outfits. We are still planning on getting them professional done but Nate's busy schedule makes that a little difficult.


 Hannah and Robert weren't interested in getting their pictures taking.

 Here is the completed nativity advent calendar that I made this year. The directions said to cover up the flowers with boring green buttons and to cover up the stars with boring blue buttons. However, I found fun star and flower buttons that matched well with the background. I'm happy with how it turned out.

No comments: