While I was in Wyoming, Gramma and Grampa took the kids to the State Fair. The kids had a blast!
Saw the State Fair Flowers go down the slide.
Everyone went do the slide also. Hannah absolutely loved it and Hailey, on the other hand was a bit frightened.
They got to drive cars.
They got to feed the animals and ride a horse.
They went to the State Fair on Friday, Aug10th. The next day, Hailey told Gramma and Grampa that Hannah was in a seizure at 2:45pm. On Sunday, Gramma took Hannah to a doctor friend from church to look at her ears and sure enough she had an ear infection. That night Hannah had two more seizures that were again reported by Hailey. I am so thankful that Hailey was sharing a bed with Hannah so that she could tell when Hannah needed help. I am very proud of my responsible big girl who cares a lot about her baby sister. It is hard to not be there to comfort Hannah, but I do know that she was in very good care. Besides keeping an eye on her temperature and being consistent with her medicine, there is nothing anyone can do for her. This is a battle that only Hannah can go through while we sit and watch.

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. And that's scary about the seizures.
Post a Comment