Friday, January 18, 2013

Joy School

I feel very lucky to be apart of a preschool group. We enjoyed having preschool so much last year, I wanted it continue it for Robert. Also, I knew being new to Laramie, that I needed to make friends and that being a part of preschool will help me to get to know other moms. I think I did it more for me then for Robert.
  
 We hold school twice a week for 2 hours while rotating each week between four moms. We are using the Joy School Program Year 2 that adds a Kindergarten Readiness mini lesson.

The kids are:
 Hannah (when it's at my house or for field trips)
 Hinckley who is 4 years old and just 2 weeks older then Robert.
 Tylita who turned 4 right before we started preschool.
 Mckinlee (Kinners) who turned three during the summer.

We do field trips once a month. It is fun to see their different personalities come out as everyone gets more comfortable with preschool. Mckinlee barely said anything when we started and now in December/January started talking more.  Robert gets very wildly when his friends come that teaching can be a bit difficult. I enjoy being around the children and I also enjoy my break with just Hannah and Rachel.

1 comment:

Scott Crawford said...

That kid in the red shirt sure is handsome!