This cute little girl is Elizabeth and they also have a new baby boy, Jordan. It's nice touching bases with other family members.
On June 12th, we went down to the Clements' Family Reunion in Draper. It was a fun day at the park. We got to check up with some cousins while the kids ran around 2 playgrounds and a swing set. Unfortunately, it rained on us and by 3:00 we had to leave so the kids won't get sick.
On June 13th, we went to a mission farewell for a cousin on Nate's mom's side. It was great being able to see both sides of the family in one weekend. Since Hailey's birthday is on the 14th, we stayed in Utah for the celebration. After the farewell and luncheon Robert, Hannah and I took a nap. During that time Nathan took Hailey to Temple Square for a special Daddy Daughter Date. Temple Square is less then a block down from Cherie's condo. Hailey's favorite site was the fountain, though they also saw the Conference Center and the Salt Lake Temple.
So here is a happy Gramma with her very special grandkids. We had a great weekend.
I also so grateful for Hailey. Being the first kid, we have had to learn this whole parenting situation together. I know I make a lot of mistakes but I have treasured watch Hailey grow and change. It great being able to talk and play with her. Hailey loves books and playing pretend. She has a very soft voice and a tender heart.
1 comment:
What fun! You did a great job on the cake by the way.
Post a Comment