Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacation

The kids and I took a summer vacation out to Gramma and Grampa's house.  Hailey and Robert were so excited to see them.  One of the first things that Hailey told Gramma is that she didn't go to her birthday party and is invited to come for her 6th year old birthday party.

Here we are playing outside.
 The swing set is actually their neighbors that the kids got to use.  Robert and Hannah both loved the baby swing a lot.

 We pulled the pool out one evening and filled it with balls.


 Grampa came out to join the fun.  Here's Robert ready to attack!



 Here's a rare picture of me (general I am the one taking the pictures). I am 23 weeks pregnant in this picture.

 Hailey and Robert's goal was to throw all the balls out before Grampa could put them back in.
 But the think they enjoyed wrestling more.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Audrey I love the photo of you in this post - you are a great mom and a beautiful woman. Thank you for sharing so much of your family in your blogs.