My hungry monkey always wants to be feed. So, in desperation we tried cereal.

I have to pin his arm down because he is very curious and has a strong grip.

Hailey is trying to help by offering him her cup with a straw.

I only was able to get him to eat two bites but that's pretty good for the first attempt.

After I was done trying, I put Robert on the floor. Then Hailey finds one of her old baby bibs, puts it on, tries the cereal herself, then brings it over to Robert.

Here's Miss Big Helper trying to feed him.

However, not a lot got
in his mouth, just around his mouth and on his arm. It was very sweet and funny. I love my little babies.
3 comments:
Cute pics!! I love the one of Hailey trying to feed him! Those are great!! Ya those first few months are hard as they are trying to figure out how this eating stuff works!
That's pretty cute. Hailey is a good big sister. Kids are so much fun.....when they're being good.
Very cute. I always love watching kids "help" their parents. It is cute, but not always as helpful as they think they are! =)
So do you know of anyone else from college I can catch up with?
Post a Comment