Robert is a little sweet heart and has been progressing a lot. I'm sad that he is no longer my little baby. A week from today he will be 6 months. In October, we'll find out how much he weighs but I bet it's around 15 pounds. That may not really seem like a lot but Hailey is over two years old and is only 20 pounds. Robert seems like a big boy to us.
To recap his 5
th month these are the milestones he reached:

The first picture was taken on June 19, 2008. He enjoys being on his tummy and will stay there for a little while. The second picture was taken on August 20
th, 2008. He is up on his hands and will rotate on his tummy in a full circle. But even in the last two weeks, Robert has been trying to get on his knees. He scoots around backwards and if when my back is turned, he'll go from one side of the room to the other.

He's a cute picture of Robert. Nathan was the one who put the necklace on him. I love his cute little face and blue eyes. His hair is very short and getting lighter, however, it's not light enough to cover the white patch of hair in the back.

He is generally a happy boy and smiles easily.

Robert also recently perfected the art of rolling over both ways. He used this chair to help and loves being in confined areas.
4 comments:
i love the picture where he is just smiling in his high chair. So adorable!
He is such a cute lil man. He seems like such a great baby too. I don't think I've ever heard him cry!
He does looks like a very healthy, happy little boy. I'm glad that he is doing so well and that he is such a good baby for you. call me sometime, we need to get together soon!
He already looks like the older version of Robert even as a baby!
Post a Comment