Monday, September 22, 2008

While I'm Blogging...

This is what Hailey did to entertain herself. The "stickers" Hailey is using are the address labels you get in the mail when St. Jude is asking for money. They don't have my apartment number on them so I don't use them. We have plenty of stickers but theses where the ones she could get her little hands on.
Hailey put stickers on my arms, shirt, pants, on the couch and desk. I tried to give her a computer sheet of paper but she didn't think that was as entertaining.
Caught in the act and happy about it.

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

How cute! My girls love stickers to!

Greg & Andrea said...

It's funny how the funnest thing for kids to do is put the stickers anywhere but where they should go. One time Eva stuck stickers all over the tv screen. It was a pain getting all of them off.