I recently read a blog post on my
beautiful niece's hair . She'll be three soon and has always been blessed with long dark hair. She send a link to a blog about hair styles and then with further investigations of other hair style blogs I was inspired. However, Hailey's hair is short and very fine. Here are two hair blogs I liked:
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ and
http://shortyrocksitshort.blogspot.com/So here is my sad attempt to do a double french braid.

Hailey is running away with the container of hair ties. While I did her hair she played with those and we went over what colors the different hair ties were. She spilt them a couple of times but successfully handed me one when I asked.

The right side was done first. Hailey has more hair on the side so the braid actually stayed in the rest of the day. The left one fell out after her nap.

Hailey seemed to enjoy having her hair done because today she asked for hair pretties.

So put her hair in 5 little ties surrounding her face. She kept moving and wanting to brush her hair. After I was done, she tried to brush and put hair pretties on her bear.
2 comments:
Oh so cute!! Doing their hair is fun. My girls always have had really fine hair. It makes it difficult, but not impossible. She is a cutie and her face looks so much better!
If you figure out how to get a little girl to let you do their hair without a fight let me know.
Post a Comment