Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Robert's First Haircut

Princess Robert, as Hailey likes to call him when he starts playing dress up, needed a haircut. The interesting thing about Robert's hair is that he has a blond spot by his left ear. Thankfully, he is still a blond (Nathan was a blond as a kid) and it isn't that noticeable but it does make him a little unique.
The day after I got my haircut the same guy said that he would cut Robert's hair. He has a two year old girl so he needs how to work with kids.
Hailey, who has only had little trims from mom and gramma, was very interested in what Robert was doing. Unfortunately, Robert was also very interested in what was happening unto him and kept wanting to look at the hands on his head.
So, Gramma gave snacks while I held Robert, which worked for the most part.
He was still very wiggly and near the end Gramma was holding him while he laid face down in her arms and I tried to entertain him.
The haircut was a success and went better then I could have imagined. I was happy for my handsome boy.

No comments: