Saturday, October 16, 2010

10 Months Hannah

Can I please stop time for a while?!?! My sweet baby Hannah is growing up too fast.  She is 10 months today. Hannah has 5 teeth (two on top and three on bottom).  She crawls super fast and climbs up on things. She has even stood on her own for a few seconds before she loses her balance.

Hannah doesn't say any words yet but does babble.  She loves playing pat-a-cake and giggles all the time.  Hannah likes boys more then girls. She looks up to Robert a lot.   We have been trying to teach Hannah "All done" and "More" in sign language.  No matter how many times I show her and move her hands for her, she won't do it.  But today she was watching Robert, and started clapping her hands like him for "more".  She is also a daddy's girl.  She lights up whenever she sees him.  It me it seems like she does it more now since she had her seizure.  She lets Nate give her medicine but cries and fights it when I try to get her the medicine.

As for a seizure update, there is no news. Hannah is doing great! I don't have any worries about her and the doctor's aren't too worry and are just going to see her at the normal well baby visits.  Though it's only been two weeks, to me it seems like something in the far distance. 

I recently got this musically table back out of storage and all the kids love it. I think Robert plays with it more then anyone.

No comments: