Saturday, October 16, 2010

Matching Halloween Outfits

I found cute Halloween jammies or pajammies as the are frequently called, at Walmart and I couldn't resist. So here are the pictures I took of them.


 Hannah's is actual 24 months but they didn't have any other size. I just moved her into 12-18month clothes.

 I love it how both have the same facial expression.

 Here's Hailey's "pumpkin face" as I was trying to get her to smile.
 Then Robert came up real close to show me his pumpkin face.
 I also got a shirt for Nate that says "Budget Ninja Costume".  I have a shirt that is black also and says "I love Halloween"

Next year I want to make ghost pillow case dresses for the girls. Nate says I have to finish some of my projects before I can buy new material.
Also since we were in the bed room with the camera, I wanted to show you what Robert does while we are changing him. He loves to hang on the poll and swing. He's our little hanger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! :) Um, I LOVE Nate's shirt, it made me laugh! Your Halloween decorations are so cute!