Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Decorations

For some strange reason, I am really into Halloween this year. Maybe it's because of all the craft blogs I follow. So for the first time, in my married life, I decorated for Halloween.
 Here's just some gel window stickers I got from Walmart on after Halloween sale last year.
 Then I got Mr. Bones from the dollar store. When we were little, I remember having Mr. Bones home made out of paper plates.  The kids really like him. 
 The gel stickers are from Walmart, the kid costume ones are from the dollar store.
 Here's the inside!
 This Treat or Treat banner idea came from The Crafting Chicks Hailey had fun helping me.  I'm so proud of myself and how well it turned out.

 I also made a candy corn wreath. The idea come from How Does She
 Then we made little hand print ghosts (from Crafting Chicks). This one is Hannah's. Also I made the cute paper pumpkin out of $1 dollies following a tutorial from A Little Tipsy.
 Here's Robert's shelf.
 And here's Hailey's shelf with her first Halloween costume on.
I'm am so excited for Halloween!!!

No comments: