Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo-tactular

We went to the Boo-Tactular at the Student Union tonight. Hannah dressed up as a witch, Robert was a fire fighter and Hailey was Cinderella.

There were tons of games, too many to go through individually. There were bowling, golfing, ring tossing, crafts, basketball, and target practice type games.  Robert got his face painted with Thomas. We also got a kick out of how Robert golfed. He hit the ball at first then moved the ball with his hands to be close to the hole, then hit it in.  Next year, we shouldn't get away with cheating as he does now.
Cute little Hannah got a sucker! (mama doesn't approve)

 Hailey did great at all the games and had a fun time. She got Cinderella painted on her face.
 Here is there big loot from the evening.  Most of the things they got were toys and prizes and not candy.

 They also got these cool t-shirts for coming. Robert won the cake walk and got these two big bags of baked goods.  I am so glad we went.

2 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

I didn't know about this activity. Looks like we missed out on a lot of fun :(

Juli and Brett said...

Wow Audrey, sounds like you guys have a lot of fun! I hope I have the time and energy to do those kinds of things with my kids.