We had one busy Saturday. We went to Boo at the Zoo around 11:00am. Since the costume judging was starting then, we quickly added our kids even though we didn't expect them to win. They do have real costumes but I just love how we all match in our black pumpkin shirts. Also with it being outside and with animals, I didn't want them to wear anything that couldn't get cleaned easily.
Here's Hannah in the infant category.
Here's Hailey and Robert in the toddler category.
There was a lot for the kids to do. They had bowling, where Hailey did a grandma bowl. There was a bean bag toss, where Robert ran up to the hole and then throw it in instead of staying by the line. Of course we saw animals and the also played on the spider web that is also there.
Hannah spent most of her time in the stroller. She was okay with that and played with their goodie bags.Robert's favorite animal that he was excited about was the baby cow.
The kid's favorite activity was jumping in the leaves. Robert just dove right in. We stayed here at least 20 minutes. Hannah loved the leaves and didn't try to eat them too much.
While the kids played and I was standing guard to make sure Hannah doesn't get buried, Nathan was checking out the kid's loot.
The kids also made a spider out of an egg carton and made a bat. The zoo also had a fishing game for them.
I also wanted to point out that I wear matching tights and had a black shirt on that said I love (which was really a pumpkin instead of a heart) Halloween. Nathan also wear his Budget Ninja Costume Shirt. We had a lot of fun and that was the longest we have stayed at the Pocatello Zoo before.
+October4.jpg)
+October1.jpg)
+October2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment