It's hard to decorate such a tiny front room and but this is what we ended up with this year.
I found this cute mistletoe hanging at Hallmark and just had to have it. However, it gets bumped every time we open the pantry.Here are our 6 completely stockings. I have two more to do, one has a Shepherd's crook and the other has a manger on it. I also made a tree skirt to match which is covered with presents. It is all put together but not completed yet. I have a lot of sewing projects to finish.
Here's our advent wreath, Christmas Angels (I love angels) and Christmas teddies.
Here is a few of our Nativity sets.
These cute snowman are new this year. Relief Society did them for SuperSaturday when I was in Iowa, so I had Nathan pick them up for me. Since I did them at home, I was able to add buttons and felt noses instead of painting them on. Also Hailey helped me make them. Hailey's snowman is on the left, mommy is in the middle and Robert is on the right. Hailey and Robert kept asking me where is Daddy and Hannah at? I'm kicking myself that I didn't even think about that. Hopefully I can find more blue fabric to match.
No comments:
Post a Comment