Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcoming Cousins!

Ryan and Kim called right before they pulled up so that Grampa could have his camera ready.

First, a little background to the amazing thing that got capture on camera. Ryan is the oldest in the family. Then it's Kerstin, followed by me, and Kyle is the baby of the family. Ryan is about 5 years older then me.  His family lives in Texas and since I've been married I have only seen him 3 times before this trip.  Ryan is married to Kim and they have three children. Kyra is 5, Adeline (Addy) is 3 and Griffin is 5 months.

Hailey and Robert meet Kyra and Addy two years ago at Christmastime but there is no way they could have remember that. I've been pointing out pictures of them to my kids and Kim did the same so they are aware of who's who when they met.  But still, I don't think anyone expected this kind of greeting between the cousins. (Robert was still taking a nap)




 Hailey and Addy

 Kyra and Hailey
 Ryan
 Kim
Kim with baby Griffin

No comments: