Mom and Dad have started Weight Watchers and have tried to eat a lot healthier. Dad has made incrediable changes and has lost an average of 3lbs per week. Mom and I exercised at the gym Wednesdays and Friday's with her trainer and on the days I couldn't go to the gym, I went on the elipitcal in the basement.
In 6 weeks, I lost 10 lbs and 6 1/2 inches.
Keeping up with exercising and eat healthy at home is a big challenge. I go exercising at 5:30/6 in the morning about 3-4 times a week. I'm trying to add more water and more fruit and veggies into my diet. I have a very hard time limiting the sweets I eat around Christmas time but once we are done with holiday travels, I plan on tracking my food intact and limit eatting out to once everyone two weeks. I'm learning a lot about how to be healthy and how to take care of myself.
1 comment:
I have a secret workout routine I do in my office, but I don't tell anyone so I don't get teased. I think my days of not worrying about my weight are over.
Post a Comment