The street leading to our apartment complex circles a big field in the middle. If you walk along the outside of the field, commonly known as going around "the loop," it is one mile. For the end of summer activity the complexes set up a big slip-n-slide and provided homemade root beer.

Nathan took Hailey down the slide, while I took care of a teething baby.

Hailey really enjoyed it which was surprising since she doesn't like cold water and won't go down slides by herself. I guess being with daddy makes it all better.

At the end of the slide is a huge, grassy puddle that got everyone who went down dirty.

Hailey even went down the big slide by myself, with a push from dad, and flipped to stomach on the way down. She was very scared and didn't go back down again. After that she found other friends to play with and followed Audrey (the little girl in the white shirt) where ever she went.
2 comments:
Fun stuff!! Looks like a great time! I miss the community activities of living up there! Enjoy it!!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I already miss all the fun stuff to do up there. It's really different once you move.
Post a Comment