Sunday, September 2, 2012

Audrey's birthday

My birthday was a very busy day. I had two dance classes to take the kids to, I had our last soccer practice to do, and needed to pick up their trophies and pictures that day. Hannah had a short early nap and wouldn't sleep at her usual time so I went to the mall to pick up the trophies around 2:00pm. Right as we got to the car to head home, I was lifting Hannah into her seat and she just went limb and into a seizure. I'm so glad it didn't happen two minutes earlier while she was running in the parking lot beside us because me hands were completely full and I wouldn't be able to catch her. I took her to the doctor earlier today and found out that she had an ear infection so I knew a seizure was going to come soon. The hardest thing about the seizures is that there is no warning. I can guess that she might have a seizure on a certain day but not the hour or minutes before it happens.
 
So with all that, we didn't celebrate my birthday until 7:30 that night. Nathan got me a Boston creme cake which was very tasty.


 Hailey's gift is a hug.
Nathan got me two electric blankets, one for the bed and one as a throw blanket. They will be used often in Wyoming.

No comments: