Sunday, September 16, 2012

Manti Pageant

I was planning on going to Utah June 23rd to spend time with my sister, Kerstin, when Cherie called to tell us about the Manti Pageant that was going on. So, after Hailey's school on Friday we drove down to pick up Gramma Cherie and go to Manti. That day (June 22nd) Papa Stan turned 70 years old. However, he just wanted to stay home and work on projects instead of going to Manti (which they have done alot of recently).
 
Aunt Bobi with her three girls and Aunt Dede were also at Grandpa Alan's house which was fun for my kids. It was a nice low key afternoon. We then went to the pageant which started around 9:30. The kids were so tired but stayed awake until the very end. They weren't terrible impressed but I think it was just being too tired. I'm glad we went. The kids did like being at the Manti Temple.



1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

we have always wanted to go to the pageant and haven't made it yet. Maybe next year