Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rachel @ 6 months

This video proves that on May 29th, 2012, Rachel could roll both ways and do an army crawl (no one else crawled like she did). Rachel is 6 months old and smiles and babbles a lot. She also has a high pitch shriek that is very hard to get used to. I love Rachel so much and she is a huge blessing in my life.  Sometimes I'm surprised that she still survives Robert's tackles and lovings. Hannah wants to be the baby so she doesn't like Rachel all the time.  Hailey loves her but spends most of her time with Robert. (that's the way I like it at this stage). Rachel comfort item is my hair. I've tried to get her used to a blanket or a stuffed animal but she fights me on that. She is definitely a mom's girl and loves to be held so she's in the backpack a lot so I can still get things accomplished.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Cute! She's a sweetie : )