Sunday, September 23, 2012

June's Seizure

Before I finish blogging about our adventures in June, I need to make a note that Hannah had a seizure June 15th.  She had speech therapy in the morning with Jessica and was fine in the beginning but got really cranky and tired before speech was done. She has had a slight cold the whole week. We stayed home the rest of the day and she went down for nap as usual. I was upstairs while Hailey and Robert were downstairs, when I heard strange moaning from Hannah. It was 1:30pm and she had a two minute seizure in her sleep. There's nothing to do for her but sit and wait for her to be done with it. She fell back to sleep so I continue with whatever I was working on. Then at 2:00pm she had another 2 minutes seizure in the sleep. She slept until 4 or 5pm that day. (Generally she wakes up from her naps at 3:00).

No comments: