I was reading a friend's blog when she wrote about their kids' experience at the Museum of Clean. Her kids loved it and spent hours there. I was so surprised to find out that it was in Pocatello. So when we walked in we expected someone to be at the front desk so we could pay and get a little map about the place. However, there was just a basket to drop your money in based on an honor system. As we left the kids explore the area in the front, Don Aslett, a very famous cleaning expert and the owner of the museum, came to the front to give us and another family a tour. He should us all around and told us about future plans that he has. I'll be exciting to see in a few years when it has it all completed.
Don Aslett showing the kids how to clean a window.This is a cleaning hypnosis chair.
There was a section on chimney sweepers.
Hannah sweeping.
Here's a full body vacuum so that everyone is clean.
The kids had a lot of fun and even came back another time right before we moved.
2 comments:
Oh man! We never did make it to this one before we left. Looks like a lot of fun though.
Oh! I so want to see this!
Post a Comment