Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hailey's 6th Birthday

The kids have been watching My Little Pony on Netflix recently so I decided to do a My Little Pony party for Hailey. It was just a small party with family.
 She got Fluttershy.
 Applejack
 Rainbow Rash
 A fun Pinkalicious game from Gramma and Grampa
 I've been holding onto this treasure box since Christmas. It has 5 puzzle/games in it that are Fairy Tale themed.
 She also got a Princess Dress-up kit from Gramma and Grampa.
Here's Hailey on a different day decorating her princesses. She made the outfit herself with the cloth that was provided (I helped cut it out).
 Here's her birthday cake which also gave her Twilight Sparkle and Applejack.
It was a very nice birthday and Hailey was very happy. I also printed out My Little Pony pictures to decorate the kitchen table pictures which she was excited to see. Robert wants a My Little Pony party too.

No comments: