We got the moving truck Saturday July 14th. It was also the same day as the fire clean up service project so there went all the men from our ward. Luckily, Nathan called on a few people from work and we ended up having a trip of at least 10 people to help. There were people everywhere and we got things moved to our front yard and truck fairly quickly. I am so thankful for the help we received. Not everything fit in the truck well so it was pack and repacked three times I think. I never want to move again. Even though we had a lot of help, moving was no fun and by the end of it, I just wanted to get rid of everything.
That night was an Elder's Quorum dinner and game night. It was fun to see our friends there and have some fun after a long day of moving.
After church on Sunday we went to Idaho Falls to say good bye to Aunt Darlene.
Monday was spent doing the last few details, saying good bye to more friends and heading down to Utah. After we left our house, Carrol, who taught me how to quilt, cleaned the carpets for us. That was a major help. We are very thankful for her service.
Tuesday, Hannah had her genetics appointment. Gramma Cherie watched the kids while I took Hannah. It was a great appointment with the conclusion that since Hannah isn't developmentally delayed that doing testing now would be too expensive and wouldn't give me that answers I seek. While that was going on, Stan and Nathan started there drive to Wyoming. They made it there about 7:30pm and then had some church members help them unload.
Wednesday was when the rest of us started our trip to Laramie.
1 comment:
Crazy how several of us have moved to WY over the years. Good to hear the trip went well.
Post a Comment